Sunday, September 14, 2008

Got Paid by Homepages Friends! This is for Real!

I was surprised last Saturday when I checked my email and found out that I have a pending paypal funds waiting to be accepted worth 62.88 British Pounds! Yay! It was from the online searching program that I've joined last February which is Homepages Friends wherein you only need to use for your daily searches on the internet but I actually been active last June only when I found out that they are really paying. So there, I search and search and search until third week of August then I get tired of searching because until then I didn't receive my pending payout from them. Then, it was this Saturday when they send paypal funds on my account for my pending payout. I was really shocked! I didn't expect that they will pay me for those searches and told myself that it was another scam online earning program which is not actually true coz they really pays! although delayed from what you expected....

Here's the screenshot...



So there... I was really happy! ^_^

If you want to earn online, you can join me here...

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

or check the link on the right side of this blog under Extra Income Online... ciao!

2 comments:

Sarah Enriquez said...

Hi! Please tell me more about it. Hope we could chat some time.

Sarah_enriquez1234 (YM)

sarah_enriquez (skype)

Lizzie said...

sorry sis, been banned from this site... don't know why =(

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online