Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FREE! Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet from HSBC...

Last April 2009, HSBC sent me a mail regarding their new promo wherein if you activated your new HSBC credit card and purchase something using it then they will send you a Free Kenneth Cole Reaction wallet within 15 days. So that's what I did, I've called their hotline no. and activated my not so new credit card. Actually, It's almost a year since they sent me the HSBC Mabuhay Miles credit card without applying for it. So after the card has been activated, I went on to grocery and used it just to test if it's really true that they will send their freebie. And to my surprised, I received my free Kenneth Cole Reaction wallet last monday... It's so pretty... I like it! Oh, by the way it includes a Kenneth Cole keychain too...

Cool! freebies really makes me happy!!!


Here's the screenshots...




Hey, the money, pictures and cards are not included... that's mine! lolz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow... me too! got the same freebie just now. but i wonder cz it has no information on who sent it... but when i searched the net, i found this blog. but the thing for me is that i don't have any new card w/ hsbc, the last one i have was activated last 2 yrs. ago... and the promo just started last apr. 2009? hmmmm... but i'm THANKFUL... like it! :D

jal

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online