Sunday, June 15, 2008

Symbianize - Exclusive Pinoy Chat, Mobile, and PC Community

Online community designed specifically for Filipinos. Very friendly community with lots of professionals to answer your cellphone and computer queries. You may also find free applications, games, themes, and other multimedia files for you phone or PC.

Discussions are not pure technical. Anything can be discuss, from deep, contemporary conversations to meaningless, shallow chit-chat. Visit: http://www.symbianize.com



0-0-0-0-0-0

I just joined here and it's really very informative when it comes to mobile needs. I have downloaded lots of mobile games, applications, themes and more that suits my mobile... I've also learned lots of techniques that I can use for my mobile. Visit their site and you'll learn lots of things... Promise! You'll be addicted on this site like me. I can't pass a day without visiting this site... All members here are very helpful... They share all their knowledge especially in technical problems with mobile... Very useful site! =p

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online