Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My dream desktop computer....

I want to buy a new desktop pc for myself. I'm tired of using my old computer which is very slow aside from being old and hard to handle that sometimes I want to throw it away..... hehehe

I'm looking for this one... I like it because of the small CPU that's easy to carry... It will be very convenient for me to carry it wherever I go just like a laptop like bringing it in the office or computer shops for repair or upgrade in case, plus it's cool specs...



It's Aspire L3600... below is the specs from Acer website...

Operating System Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Premium
Processor Intel® Core 2 Duo E6320(1.86G 4M 1066FSB)
Chipset Intel® G31 Express Chipset with Intel® ICH7-DH
Memory 2GB DDR2 667MHz
Display Screen Acer 22" LCD Monitor - Wide Screen
Video Type Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (Intel® GMA 3100)
Audio Embedded high-definition audio with 5.1-channel audio support
Hard Disk 320GB HDD SATAII 7200rpm
Optical Drive 8x DVD-Super Multi Drive (slot load)
Floppy Drive None
Card Reader with multi-in-one card reader
Expansion Slot Mini-PCI slot
Mini-card slot
Network Interface Gigabit Ethernet
WLAN: 802.11b/g with mini-card
Keyboard & Mouse USB Keyboard and USB Optical Mouse
Speakers External Speakers




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online