Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two David's Meet at the Finals....



Whoahhh.... The two David's will meet at the Finals on Wednesday, 21 May 2008. Syesha Mercado was voted off last Wednesday night with her performances of If I Ain't Got You, Fever and Hit Me up. With this comments from judges, she didn't make it to the finals...

If I Ain't Got You
Randy - I could see you beaming and smiling.
Paula - I'm very proud that you're the last lady standing.
Simon - You sang that very well, Syesha.

"Fever"
Randy - You sang it amazingly well.
Paula - I'm not sure that it shows me who Syesha is as an artist.
Simon - I think you will probably regret that decision.

"Hit Me Up"
Randy - It was just alright for me.
Paula - I don't know if its going to be good enough to get into the finals of American Idol.
Simon - It didn't give you the defining moment I would have liked at the end of this show.

As for the two David's...

David Cook sang Dare to Make You Move which gets a so so comment from the judges and The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, which is really a fantastic performances from him that gets him to the finals, with these comments from Paula and Simon...

Paula - See ya' in the finals.
Simon - David Cook wins the night.


David Archuleta sang And So It Goes, With You and Longer, which are also a good performances from him that makes him IN to the finals with the following comments from the judges...

Randy - It was another hot one from you!
Paula - I expect nothing more, it was very lovely.
Simon - I think you've done enough to get into the finals next week.

So, who will win the title American Idol on Wednesday? Well for me, I'm cooking with David Cook.... Go Go Go Cook!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online