Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Naruto Collectibles...

Here are some of my collections of Naruto items...

NARUTO KEYCHAINS...


Konoha's Group 7 consisting of it's team leader, Kakashi-sensi and members, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto


Sakura and Gaara from Sand Village

NARUTO DISPLAYS...


Kiba and his dog Akamaru and Naruto



Sasuke and Lee


Naruto is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto with an anime adaptation.

I'm a BIG fan of Naruto series and been watching it on DVDs, Youtube, Crunchyroll and Television. I also read their latest Manga story on Onemanga.com. I find it really exciting on what will happen next on the life of Naruto and his friends. So start watching it right now and you'll get addicted like me!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online