Thursday, August 14, 2008

David Cook FIRST concert in the Philippines...

I was really excited when I found out that David Cook, American Idol Season 7 champ, will have his FIRST CONCERT here in Manila. I'm really happy that he will perform his concert here and we will have a chance to hear his superb voice especially when he will sing his HIT song which is Mariah Carey's "Always be my Baby..." I really love it! =)

So mark your calendar, January 27, 2009... get ready and COOK will conquer Manila. We have plenty of time to save money for his concert... hehehehe


Here's clips on YouTube regarding the news..

David Cook live in The Philippines - 01/27/09 (ChumFM interview)
uploaded by:katheee001



Chikka Minute News:
DAVID COOK To Have First Concert in PHILIPPINES on Jan 27,09
uploaded by: DCRJPinoyBiscuitsCH

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online